November 17, 2013
A storm system ravaged Illinois, statewide. The Chicago area was hit with hail, tornadoes, and high winds. Four tornadoes touched down in Will County. Hailstones were 1.75" in New Lenox. Measured winds speeds topped 75 MPH.
Storm Damage Investigators in Chicago, Illinois and Nationwide
Engineering Specialists Inc. has specialized knowledge and years of experience in assessment of damage to property caused by nature; including wind, hail, fire, lightning, and flood. Our background in the many systems and components that comprise buildings, vehicles and equipment give us a unique understanding of the full impact of the damage. We can confidently assess whether full replacement is required, or if alternative approaches for repair and restoration are appropriate.
Our staff of forensic engineers can fully analyze incidents that have caused storm damage to structural, mechanical and electrical systems. We have completed thousands of property damage investigations throughout the United States including those common to Illinois.
A storm damage evaluation is only as effective as the engineer making the evaluation so it is important to contact a firm in Chicago with experience. ESI has been providing engineering and investigative services for over 20 years.
Services We Offer in the Chicago Area:
- Evaluation of tornado or high wind damage to buildings or equipment
- Analysis of Compliance with Chicago and the State of Illinois Building Codes for any repairs or restoration.
- Third party assessment of hail damage to roofs or outside equipment
- Evaluation of structural damage after storm or fire
- Analysis of lightning damage to structures or electrical systems and equipment
- Assessment of roof failure or collapse as a result of accumulated load, additional weight and snow drift
- Origin and cause of water penetration
- Assessment of extent of damage due to fire
- Origin and cause of retaining wall failures
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation at 877-559-4010 or click here for more information.
Engineering Specialists Inc also serves the following cities and towns located within the Chicago Area.
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Aurora, Illinois
- Berwyn, Illinois
- Bolingbrook, Illinois
- Cicero, Illinois
- Des Plaines, Illinois
- Elgin, Illinois
- Evanston, Illinois
- Gary, Indiana
- Hammond, Indiana
- Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Joliet, Illinois
- Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Naperville, Illinois
- Oak Lawn, Illinois
- Oak Park, Illinois
- Orland Park, Illinois
- Palatine, Illinois
- Schaumburg, Illinois
- Skokie, Illinois
- Tinley Park, Illinois
- Waukegan, Illinois
- Wheaton, Illinois