ESI has solved thousands of structural problems, many of which occur in Illinois. These are examples of some of the questions our structural engineers can answer for you:
- What is causing the cracks in these walls?
- Is this structure safe for occupancy after storm or earthquake damage?
- What is causing this parking lot to deteriorate and what are cost effective repair options?
- Are the structural members and connections of existing structures safe for the recommended minimum design loads?
- I am remodeling; how can I remove this wall safely?
- Was the damage to these roof trusses the result of excess weight of equipment during repairs?
- How serious are the cracks in this structure's foundation?
- Is the water damage a result of faulty construction or design?
A structural failure can occur for many different reasons so it is important to contact a firm in Rockford with experience. ESI has been providing engineering and investigative services for over 20 years.
Contact us toll free at 1-877-559-4010 for a no obligation consultation.
A Selection of Services We Offer to the Rockford Area:
- Evaluation of Damage caused by Natural Disasters such as Flood, Hail, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, and Lightning
- Steel, Concrete, Masonry, Timber and Plastic Analysis and Design
- Structural Failure Analysis and Repair Solutions
- Building Design Evaluations
- Site Analysis and Evaluations
- Feasibility Studies
- Safety Audits
- Building Condition Surveys
- OSHA Load Ratings
- Analysis of Compliance with Rockford and the State of Illinois Building Codes
Engineering Specialists Inc also serves the following cities and towns located within the Rockford Area.
- Cherry Valley
- Lake Summerset
- Loves Park
- Machesney Park
- Poplar Grove
- South Beloit