Explosion Origin & Cause Reports in Albuquerque, NM
Engineering Specialists Inc has NAFI Certified Fire & Explosion Investigators (CFEI) on staff. They work in conjunction with electrical, mechanical, and forensic engineers to determine the ignition source, why an explosion occurred, and how explosions can be avoided in the future. Our inspections cover a spectrum of explosions, including equipment malfunction, ruptured gas lines, chemical reactions, high-order explosive (HE), and low-order explosive (LE) devices.
ESI conducts explosion investigations in both residential and commercial settings.
Sources of Residential Explosions:
- Natural gas and propane (improperly maintained pipes, broken seals, loose valves on gas lines)
- Boilers, furnaces, grills, and appliances run by natural gas
- Wires that spark near combustible material
- Aerosol cans
- Cell phone batteries
- Spontaneous combustion
Sources of Commercial & Industrial Explosions:
- Natural gas, propane and petroleum in pipelines or fuel tanks
- Industrial detonations (plant equipment, chemicals, warehouse fire)
- Refinery machinery failure or negligence
- HVAC and boilers
- Combustible dust
- Agricultural equipment
Contact ESI to Investigate the Explosion Ignition Source
Call 24/7: toll free 877-559-4010
Request an assessment or quote for an explosion investigation online.