ESI has solved thousands of structural problems, many of which occur in Utah. These are examples of some of the questions our structural engineers can answer for you:
- What is causing the cracks in these walls?
- Is this structure safe for occupancy after storm or earthquake damage?
- What is causing this parking lot to deteriorate and what are cost effective repair options?
- Are the structural members and connections of existing structures safe for the recommended minimum design loads?
- I am remodeling; how can I remove this wall safely?
- Was the damage to these roof trusses the result of excess weight of equipment during repairs?
- How serious are the cracks in this structure's foundation?
- Is the water damage a result of faulty construction or design?
A structural failure can occur for many different reasons so it is important to contact a firm in Salt Lake City with experience. ESI has been providing engineering and investigative services for over 20 years.
Contact us toll free at 1-877-559-4010 for a no obligation consultation.
A Selection of Services We Offer to the Salt Lake City Area:
- Evaluation of Damage caused by Natural Disasters such as Flood, Hail, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, and Lightning
- Steel, Concrete, Masonry, Timber and Plastic Analysis and Design
- Structural Failure Analysis and Repair Solutions
- Building Design Evaluations
- Site Analysis and Evaluations
- Feasibility Studies
- Safety Audits
- Building Condition Surveys
- OSHA Load Ratings
- Analysis of Compliance with Salt Lake City and the State of Utah Building Codes
Engineering Specialists Inc also serves the following cities and towns located within the Salt Lake City Area.
- Heber City
- Park City
- West Jordan
- West Valley City