We offer investigations for all types of fires, including:
- Residential Fires
- Multi-Family and Apartment Fires
- Commercial Building Fires
- Industrial Fires and Explosions
- Vehicular and Machinery Fires
- Cylinder/Tank Explosions (Propane, etc…)
- Restaurant Fires
Get answers to questions surrounding your loss with a free consultation.
Depending on the scope of work, we can:
- Conduct the initial origin and cause investigation
- Identify all parties for potential subrogation
- Conduct or represent you at a joint evaluation
- Retain evidence for future destructive testing
It is of the utmost importance to use a firm that knows what they’re doing or you can risk issues such as evidence spoliation, improper identification of fire origin or missing the cause altogether. Our team has the experience to correctly identify, collect and evaluate all evidence – as well as the courtroom expertise to assist in case of further need of litigation support.
We find you the facts to help move your investigation, litigation, or claim forward.
We can deliver our findings to you in any format you request – whether you need a quick initial assessment or a comprehensive evaluation.
Common report formats:
- Quick Verbal Reports
- Short-form Origin and Cause
- Comprehensive Written Report