We can help define alternative, appropriate, cost effective solutions for repair or restoration of damaged property.
Of course, property damage is not always the result of a storm or natural disaster. ESI can also investigate property damage as a result of product failure or human error.
Some examples of typical property damage investigations include:
- Hail damage to roofs or exposed building components such as A/C compressors
- Lightning damage to structures or electrical systems and equipment
- Roof failure or collapse as a result of accumulated load, additional weight and snow drift
- Water penetration issues resulting from maintenance, design or storm events
- Assessment of extent of damage due to earthquakes
- Tornado or high wind damage to buildings and equipment
- Assessment of extent of damage due to fire
- Origin and cause of retaining wall failures
- Origin and cause of interior damage due to hose leaks or sprinkler system failures
- Origin and cause analysis of frost/ moisture or mold in attic spaces
- Evaluation of damage caused by construction activities
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation at 877-559-4010 or click here for more information.