Whether your commercial building structure has an EPDM, TPO, PVC, asphalt, built-up, or modified bitumen we are here to assist you. Our company has been evaluating all types of commercial roofs for over 25 years and can evaluate the extent of damage, origin and cause of damage, timing of damage, source of water intrusion, evaluate bad installs or advise you on how to fix any issue.
We conduct an inspection of the roof and structure to evaluate for:
- Ponding water or improper drainage
- Roof installation issues
- Improper material selection
- Flashing and light gauge metal installation/placement
We can discover the extent of damage from all kinds of commercial roof incidents and issues. Hidden damage may lie in wait, such as with water intrusion which may cause wood rot, rusting metal structural members or penetrate into the habitable sections of the structure damaging interior finishes.
We find the full extent of commercial roof related damage:
- Reduction in usable life of the roof covering
- Damage to substrate or roof decking
- Damage to wood or metal framing and parapet walls
- Damage to mechanical or electrical equipment
- Damage to interior finished surfaces
Our extensive experience is a significant asset for evaluating the full extent of damage or other issues related to a commercial roof covering or structure. With over 25 years looking at all types of structures and roof coverings, we have seen it all. We can quickly identify maintenance issues, installation issues, manufacturer defect of roofing materials or other factors and give you the scientifically defensible facts you need to understand the full picture of what happened.
We have an intimate understanding of commercial roof:
- Repairs and modifications
- Installations and construction methods
- Replacements and proper methods
- Security and proper sealing