Water loss claims are costly and complicated. Sometimes the origin and cause of a water incident is obvious such as a flood or burst pipe. Other claims may be much more complicated and require the trained eye of a forensic engineer.
We evaluate and examine a variety of different water penetration or other water related losses in Houston, Texas. Our expertise in mechanical engineering, construction and destructive evaluations ensures we can get to the specific root cause of any water loss.
We can investigate your water losses in Houston, Texas:
- Water line failure
- Frozen pipe cause
- Extent of water related damage
- Recent work or modification
- Improper maintenance
- Cause of water penetration
We have successfully conducted thousands of water damage evaluations on commercial and residential properties in Houston and elsewhere, since 1991. Our field experience ensures that you will receive an accurate evaluation to resolve water damage issues. Our team of engineers understands building components, construction and how these systems can be affected with any water loss claim.
Our background in building design is an advantage to our customers. Inspections include an assessment of the on-site evidence and verification of the extent of water penetration damage to a structure, whether in Houston or nearby areas. Detailed reports clearly state what damage has occurred and establish a timeframe. Our professionalism and expertise eases the tension between the insurer and the insured.
Our experts verify the extent and cause of damage:
- Determine if the loss was a sudden, accidental or ongoing issue
- Resolve disputes between the insurer and insured
- Identify poor quality workmanship
- Determine loss amounts or other factors
- Assist with subrogation and identification of other parties
- Perform umpire services for damage appraisals
- Provide cost estimates or itemize required repairs
Whether you are a local Houston property owner, claims adjuster or another interested party, our engineers are available nationwide with no travel charges.
We are a third-party representative that works for
- Property owners
- Insurance companies
- Owner’s representatives